- Display the date and time a website was created ✅
- Ability to upload an inverse logo ✅
- Allow subscription plans to be upgrade/downgraded ✅
- Ability to search websites by mapped domains and UUIDs ✅
- SGE improvements - SMTP default to send emails until smtp configured ✅
- Hide deleted websites when impersonating ✅
- File manager 2.0 - full screen editor ✅ , folder upload ✅, download ✅
- Improved Enhance installer ✅
- Spanish language pack ✅
- German language pack ✅
- WooCommerce support ✅
- Brazilian Portuguese language pack ✅
- Lightweight PHP containerisation ✅
- WordPress single sign on support ✅
- Control panel single sign on support ✅
- Service SSL Let's Encrypt provisioning improvement ✅
- v1 LiteSpeed /OpenLiteSpeed support ✅
- php version 8.1, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 ✅
- Improved website cloning ✅
- Tooling to quickly identify if a website is hosted on a server running Enhance ✅
- Control panel single sign-on (SSO) ✅
- Import of existing WordPress installations into WordPress toolkit ✅
- Hard disk quota enforcement;
- Settings to enforce a hard disk quota per website on a per-package level. When the quota is exceeded, no more files can be written by FTP, SSH or the web application itself.
- cPanel user driven website migrations;
- Ability to upload a tar.gz backup file, select individual databases and email accounts to be migrated. Domains that conflict with others on the system will be omitted. Users will need to check the site and maybe update their config files if the database server is separate to the app server.
- Bandwidth usage graphed on a per website basis ✅
- php 8.2 ✅
- Improvements to database management ✅
- Ability for a single user to be granted access to multiple databases.
- Hosting package duplication ✅
- Ability to directly copy the resources and features of an existing package and capture a new name.
- Hard resource limitations for CPU, IOPS, RAM; ✅
- The option on a per-package basis to enforce hard limits per website for CPU share, memory, number of processes, I/O operations per second (IOPS) and number of processes (NPROC). The ability to override these settings on a per website basis.
- Cloudflare API integration
- Ability to sync DNS record to Cloudflare on a per website basis
- v2 LiteSpeed /OpenLiteSpeed config settings
- DKIM message signing
- Configuration of bot protection for control panel
- UI to allow and block "Login email address" and "IP addresses". Including an automatic 'Temporary block threshold' and 'permanent block threshold' setting for both.
- DNS templating;
- The ability to create default records which are added to every zone created within the hosting platform.
- Move websites between customer;
- Functionality that allows a Master organisation or Reseller to move websites between customers in their organisation.
- Ioncube on a per website basis
- Ability to enable/disable Ioncube on a per website basis. Default disabled.
- S3 (and compatible) backup target
- Server disaster recovery
- Nginx support
- Ability to restore hard deleted website backups
- Email queue management interface
- Outbound email spam prevention and detection
- Let's Encrypt management panel;
- Provisioning status, pre-check and manual reissue.
- IPV6 support
- Firewall management and management user interface
- MariaDB support
- Move server migration sessions
- Multiple reseller subscriptions support
- Immunify360 support
- Download website backups;
- Functionality that allows a backup to be downloaded by an end user. This will be configurable on a per-package level
- Proxy on server migrations;
- Automatically proxy website requests from the source server through to the destination server after a server migration, allowing the website to continue functioning if the DNS is not updated immediately.
- Plesk user driven migrations
- Notifications center
- Centralised log analysis
- Acronis support
- cPanel user driven website migrations - fetch from remote server
- Entire cPanel server migrations
- Native Magento and Joomla app installers