# Installation Guide
Before you continue, make sure you have the following to hand:
- Your Enhance licence key. You can register for a licence key here.
- Your Enhance install command
If you have purchased a licence, these will have been sent to you by email. You will also be able to find these in your my.enhance account.
# Hardware requirements
- A blank full virtual machine or a bare metal server
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS server
- A minimum of 4GB RAM and 40GB storage
- x86_64/amd64 architecture
ARM, containerised environments or any form of paravirtualized enviroment such as LXD or Virtuozzo are not supported.
# Installation steps
- Log in to your new server;
- as root via SSH or
- as a user with sudo privileges and type "sudo -i"
- Copy and paste your Enhance installation command into the terminal and replace 'cp.url.com' with your chosen control panel domain.
Update the DNS for your chosen control panel domain to the IP of the server you are installing Enhance on before running the installation command.
- Hit Enter. This will trigger the installation process.
It may take up to 30 minutes for the installation to complete. This depends on the speed of your server and your server's internet connection.
- Once the installation is complete, a one time link will be displayed in your terminal. Visit the link to complete the setup in your browser.
You will need to accept a self signed certificate warning in your browser. Once the initial setup is complete, Enhance will request a Let's Encrypt certificate for your control panel domain which will replaced the self signed certificate.
- Follow the steps in your browser to create your organisation owner account.
If you reinstall Enhance you will need to reissue your licence to be able to re-use it. You can do this through my.enhance.com.