php.fpm settings can be configured on 3 different levels;
Service - These are global settings which are automatically applied to all servers.
Server (only on Apache and Nginx) - A server automatically inherits the global Service settings. These settings can be overriden on a per server basis.
Website - A website will automatically inherit the php.fpm settings from the server it is placed on. These settings can be overriden on a per website basis only by the Owner or Reseller (this tool is not avilable ot the end user).
# Set Service level php.fpm settings
- Select Settings from the left side menu a
- Select Service
- Scroll to Application
# Set Server level php.fpm settings
php.fpm settins are only available on Apache and Nginx
- Select Servers from the left side menu and locate the server you would like to edit
- On the server dashboard scroll to Roles and select the Application tab
- Select Settings and scroll to php.fpm settings
# Set Website level php.fpm settings
If you can not see the php.ini editor, please check that 'Allow php.ini editor' is enabled on the website's package
- Select Websites from the left side menu
- On the website you would like to edit, selecct the kebab menu and select Overrides
- Scroll to php.fpm settings