Last updated: September 2022
Enhance natively supports the installation of:
- WooCommerce + WordPress
A comprehensive WordPress toolkit that supports the installation and management of WordPress is included with the Enhance control panel at no extra costs.
The Enhance WordPress toolkit includes:
- Preinstalled application - Automatically install WordPress with an admin user on all newly created websites.
- Auto- update manger - this allows a user to manage autoupdates.
- Plugin manger - Activate, deactivate, disable, enable, update and delete plugins.
- WordPress admin lockdown - Restrict access to the wp-admin by IP address.
- WordPress user manager - Add, update and delete additional WordPress users.
- WordPress SSO (single sign on) - Edit the default SSO login and access the wp-admin with one click.
In addition to the WordPress toolkit, Enhance supports:
- Multiple WordPress installations across directories. These installations can all be managed from the same place.
- Version 5.59 - 6.0.2 support.
- Scheduled site backups and restores.
- Website cloning functionality.
ℹ️ A hosting package can be configured to allow one or allow WordPress tools. This makes it incredibly simple to craft WordPress specific package.
Still need help?
Our support team are on hand to help 9am - 9pm GMT