# Add an IPv6 address to a server
Each server within your Enhance cluster must have an IPv4 address. It is not possible to run IPv6 only servers.
Websites hosted on servers with an IPv6 address will have that ip automatically injected into their DNS. Adding an Ipv6 address to a server will not bind the address to the system, you will have to do this manually.
To add an Ipv6 address to a server in your Enhance cluster:
- Select Servers in the left hand menu
- On the server you would like to add the IPv6 address to, select Manage from the drop down menu
- In the top right hand menu of the server management page, select General from the drop down menu
- Scroll to Server IP address
- Select the pencil alongside IPv6
- when the modal loads, input your IPv6 address and click Update