If the Enhance installation hangs or you encounter any other issues during installation, please;
- Check that your server has sufficient RAM (4GB minimum)
- Ensure your server has x86_64 architecture (ARM, is not supported)
- Check your server has enough free disk space
- Ensure your server is a full virtual or bare metal machine (Enhance can not be installed on a container or a para virtualised server such Virtuozzo or LXC/LXD)
- Ensure your server is running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
If none of the above resolve your issue, please run "docker logs orchd" and "journalctl -u enhcontrold" and send the output to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.